About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 12 September 2015

Clare DT Tree Silhouette

Hi, it's Clare here again and I'm back with my little bit of Bee Crafty.  It's been my first full week of work so there hasn't been much crafting this week but fortunately, during the holidays, I made a batch of projects and I have something to show you this week.


Items used for this project are:
Beautanicals Tree Silhouette
Da Vinci  inspired script
Wordage live with no excuses 
Distress inks
Embossing powder - Clear

You can visit http://www.beecrafty.net to find all of these stamps and many more.


To start I stamped the script stamp all over the card in brown I know.   With my clear embossing stamp pad I stamped the tree and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  

I then started to blend in my distress inks starting with squeezed lemonade in the centre of the card and gradually working in spiced marmalade and dried marigold with some walnut stain around the edge of the card.


That's my post for this week,  if you have enjoyed visiting why not follow the blog.  If you would like to leave a comment you can do this below.  

Happy crafting,
Big hugs, 
Clare x x x 

6 comments:

  1. Fab card.....although I wouldn't normally use these colours, they look brilliant with the tree & script stamps. Very Autumnal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I love this card, fabulous shape and the script and tree are wonderful. Great Work. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love these colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning card I love the design and the shape. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare!
    I really, really loved your card so I had to have a go at the same technique. If you want to have a look here's the blog adress http://pelargonnia.blogspot.se/2015/09/take-it-make-it-challenge-september.html
    Just wanted to let you know!
    Thanks!
    /aNNa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.