About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Friday 18 September 2015

Clare DT - Banksy inspired watering girl

Good morning to you all. We have made it too the weekend which can only mean one thing. I am bringing to you my little bit of Bee Crafty for this week. Incase you didn't already know all Bee Crafty stamps are free P&P so pop on over for a peep!

I'm going to rewind to a couple of weeks ago where I had a batch making session of some tags.

 

To make this tag I used:

Dylusion inks Bubblegum pink/Lemon zest/Pure sunshine

Ranger tags

Inspired by Banksy - Girl watering aerial

Wordage stamp - Sunshine, freedom and flower

Beautanicals Leaves stamp

Live with no excuses stamp (The word 'Love')

Liquid pearls

Mica powders from stash

 

 

To make this tag I scrunched it up as much as I could and then unravelled the tag. I spritzed some Dylusion ink onto a craft mat and then used my tag to mop up the vibrant, juicy colours.

 

Once dried, i got out the iron ( about the only time I do use an iron) and flattened out my crumpled tag. I stamped on the image, sentiment and leaves using black ink. I added a bit of shimmer to the leaves using mica powders.

 

I mounted my tag onto some black card and then carefully, using my sewing machine, added some stitching around to the tag. To finish off I stamped the 'Love' sentiment from live with no excuses onto a little wooden embellishment from my stash and added some copper liquid pearls.

 

Thank you for coming over to see me today. If you have enjoyed your visit today remember to follow the blog or leave a comment, they are always greatfully received.

 

I'm off to cause some more crafty mayhem! Have a fun weekend.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.