About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 5 March 2018

All you have to do is fly!

This week I have been playing with some stamps from Studio Light.


Working with Distress Oxides on the background I stamped Background stamp 182 onto my card.




I stencilled some diamonds onto the card using white acrylic paint.  I selected the part of the card that I wanted to use and die cut a tag.


  Using a larger flourish stamp from my stash I stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I edged the tag with some black acrylic paint, dried and applied some gold guilding wax.


The butterfly was stamped onto card and coloured with pencils.  I added some glue and fine glitter to the centre of the butterfly to give a more textured appearance.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  I hope you've enjoyed your visit?  Remember to pop back for some more inspiration soon.

Happy Crafting,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.