About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 26 February 2018

Fresh & Flowery!

Howdy Bloggers, this week I have been working with a selection of Paperartsy stamps by Jofy along with some of their fabulous Fresco Acrylic paints.


Onto some card I blended a combination of Antartic, Teresa Green & Lake Wanaka Fresco acrylic paint, using a brayer.





Using stamps from Jofy's Paperartsy's 2018 release, Jofy 64JM58 & JM64 I stamped with corresponding colours onto the tag.  Using the small daisy from Jofy 64 I stamped with Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed with with embossing powder.


Onto some of the spare painted card I stamped one of the large flowers from Jofy 64, embossed with white embossing powder, fussy cut and assembled my tag.


Thank you for stopping by today, 

Happy Crafting,
Clare.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag love the flower and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.