About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 3 May 2015

Clare DT - Love Hill

Happy bank holiday sunday everyone. It's that time of the week again for my Bee Crafty spot. Well i was very excited this week when some of the Dylusion paints landed at my door. How could i resist trying out these beautiful jars of coloured fluid?

For this card i used:

Dylusion paints

Inkables - Easy frame - Heart

Inkables - off set dots

Inspired by Banksy - Love hill

Wordage - Live with no excuses

Mini ink blending tool

 

 

 

To make this card I painted onto card using a dry brush with fresh lime, vibrant turquoise and lemon zest.

After this had dried, through the inkables easy template I used my mini blending tool with the same three colours and stamped the circles through the heart. I also painted around the heart carefully with black and then blended with my finger.

I need my heart template again now to stamp the Banksy inspired image in the middle. The heart mask is also very versatile. It helps to protect my stamped image. When i go back in with the black paint and off set dots inkables template.

Finally with some white paint i added some paint using the bottom of a spray bottle in various positions.

 

Thank you for having a look at my blog post today. If you have enjoyed reading then don't forget to follow using the above link. I look forward to reading your comments you can do that down below.

 

I hope you all have a craftastic bank holiday.

 

Big hugs,

Clare x x x

8 comments:

  1. Great card, great stamping and you've used 3 of my favourite Dylusions colours.....fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I became a follower of you'r fab blog
    Gr miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miranda, lovely to see you x x x

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous Clare, love the background and gorgeous silhouette.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, fabulous card, love the silhouette figures and the design is stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare this is an amazing card I love the background and the beautiful silhouette. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Clare, I love the colours & the image is sweet!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, Clare. The colours are gorgeous. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.