About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 23 May 2015

Clare DT - Angel Whispers

Happy weekend everyone, I'm here today with my Bee Crafty DT and with me I am bringing along this beautiful new addition to the Wordage collection Angel whispers. It is available in two different sizes. In my card today I have used the large stamp.

To make this card i have used:


I started off by setting up my inkables template with my card underneath. Using a piece of ripped paper with various shades of blue distress inks I blended off the edge of the paper to make the cloudy tunnel.
Over the top and around the edges I blended seedless preserves. After that I stamped the distressed flower border and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I continued to stamp the angel sentiment with a smokey grey ink, I made sure that this was dry before I bump stamped the sentiment again with watermark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, remember to hit the follow button above to join in my crafty journey. I love to hear your comments you can leave them below. I hope to be back sometime in the week owing to the fact that half term is upon us, yippee!

Happy crafting,
Clare x x x x

4 comments:

  1. This is another gorgeous card, clare. Love the colours you've used this time.....also love the new sentiment stamp, I'm gonna have to 'give in' and buy it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Clare, love the design and stunning background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Clare, what a beautiful card you have created, I love the stamping and the colours are fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just love this Clare. Gorgeous colour and fab design x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.