About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as a teaching assistant, looking after my son, daughter and hubby Gary. Not forgetting our two mad springer spaniels, Suzi and Jess.

Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Happy Place


It seems like an age since I reached for my journal and for one reason or another today was the day.  


Today I used my Paperartsy Fresco paints and sploged away to make my background.  Using Tim Holtz stencils and the paints I added in some marks for me to work with later.

 
I stamped Trish Latimer's Whimsy girl onto some water colour card and coloured with Neocolour II Water soluble crayons.  I fussy cut her and collaged onto my journal page.


I added lots of doodling with my paint pens (my favourite part).   That was some much needed therapy today.  I really let go, note to self  I must make more time for my journal in future
and stop letting things get in the way.

I love to hear your thoughts and comments, feel free to follow or subscribe.

Happy crafting,

Hugs, 
Clare X X X 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Clare this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning is the word! love all the details, so much to look at and dicover really lovely whimsy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous. A proper feast for the eyes with gorgeous colours and textures. I'm new to the art journal world and love it already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fairy girl. Too sweet and I love the background

    ReplyDelete