About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 3 October 2015

Clare DT - Seasons Greetings

Good morning bloggers. Now I wondered if it was a little early to write up this post but I know that lots of you are starting on your christmas makes so I thought I would share with you some of Bee Crafty's christmas selection.

For this card I used:

Crealies tag dies

Dylusion ink

Seasons greeting stamp

Yuletide holly swirl

Embossing powder - white

Embossing powder - gold

Embossing powder - black

Embossing powder - holographic

 

To make this card I inked a large sheet of card with polished jade and vibrant turquoise dylusions ink. I. Stamped the holly swirl three times in watermark ink and heat embossed with the three different embossing powders.

Using a square die I cut out nine areas of the holly swirls. With the spare card I cut out a tag using the Crealies Die, stamped on the sentiment and heat embossed with the holographic embossing powder. I also stamped with watermark ink the holly swirl and brushed over some mica powder from my stash.

I layered my small green tiles and arranged them on the card finally placing the tag on top.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. Have fun this weekend what ever you maybe upto. If you have enjoyed your visit remember to leave a comment below.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Clare this is a stunning card. I love the colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card such a clever idea. Love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.