About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 2 November 2014

Introducing the new Backdrop Borders

Hi it's Clare here with my weekly spot at Bee Crafty. Friday saw the launch of the new stamp range 'Backdrop Borders' so I placed my order and to my surprise they landed promptly on my doorstep, Saturday morning. I happily unpacked my parcel and set to work.

 

For this card I used:

Backdrop borders - dandies

Beautanicals - Dandelion stamp

Wordage - Joy is a flower

Inkables template - Honeycomb

Distress inks

Liquid pearls

 
First of all I stamped my backdrop border, twice with versamark, once with my black ink and heat embossed with clear powder. After that I stamped the dandelion stamp, sentiment and again heat embossed. Through the honeycomb mask I blended mowed lawn, crushed olive, peeled paint and peacock feathers distress inks and then added my favourite liquid pearls.
 
 

So now you know about the 'Backdrop Borders' why not drop by the website and treat yourself.

I have had a lovely crafty week but alas it is back to work for me tomorrow. I have made quite a few things which I look forward to sharing with you over the coming weeks.

 

I always enjoy reading your comments so feel free to feedback your thoughts on this weeks blog.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.