About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Home is where the heart is Jofy stamps and Fresco paint



Well I didn't expect to be back so soon but I thought I would partake in a crafty little midweek blog.


I just wanted to show you this little door hanger I made for a friend.  For this project I used fresco paints and jofy stamps and stencils.



I don't know about anyone else but it always seems a shame to leave the back blank so I added a bit of stencilling to the back. 


Thank you for taking the time to visit.  I love to hear your comments and if you have enjoyed my blog please follow me using the follow link at the top of the page.

Crafty hugs, 
Clare x x x 

6 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.