About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Thursday 12 February 2015

Clare DT - Banksy boy

Hi folks I'm back with my Bee Crafty spot and have you heard about the latest release from the hive? Banksy fans will be pleased to know that there are some new stamps being introduced into the Inspired by Banksy range. So in true Banksy style I have worked with Banksy boy until I can get my hands on these fabby new stamps.

 

 

For this card I have used

Inspired by Banksy - Banksy boy

Backdrop Bubble wrap negative

Backdrop bubble wrap positive

Backdrop Zebra

Wordage being happy

 

This card is quite a clean and simple one. I made a tag mask out of scrap paper and stamped the three different backdrop stamps through the mask using different shades of ink. I stamped the sentiment in a corresponding ink and cut out the statement 'everything is perfect'. I added some twine and buttons and Matt and layered onto craft card.

 

 

It's half term this week so I am hoping to be blogging a little more this week. Thank you in advance for any comments you leave after your visit.

 

Have fun crafting folks.

 

Big hugs,

Clare x x x

 

2 comments:

  1. Love this Clare, fab image and great background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love the design and images x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.