About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 19 January 2019

Tracey Scott New Stamps from Paperartsy - Full Reveal

Hi folks I'm here today to share with you the delightful new stamps & stencils, designed by Tracey Scott and brought to you from Paperartsy.


In this new release there are 3 new stamps sets and 3 new stencils.  I chose to work with sets ETS24 & ETS25 along with stencils PS125 & PS126.


I started off by painting a 12 x 12 canvas board using my chosen colours of Paperartsy Fresco paint.


I added in some stencilling and stamping using both paint and an archival ink pad.  Whilst doing this i was loosely plotting where my trailing blooms where going to be positioned.


Using some old, textured wallpaper I added more depth to my piece, continuing with the colour theme that I'd chosen.


Lots more stamping now, I'm gradually building up my layers that will be seen poking up from behind my blooms.


I stamped the flowers, cut them out and painted them all individually using Paperartsy Fresco colours: Tangerine Twist, Lemon Zest, Cerise, Bourgonvillia & a splash of Carribean Sea to tie in with the background colours.  I also added some extra splashes to the flowers along with some pearly dots.


I added some white pen doodles to the stencilling, also here and there on the background before layering the flowers, along with the foliage from my stash, using a silicone gel.



Around the darker edge I added some gold stamping using the bubbles stamps (I Love that Stamp!).  All I need to do now is to get a deep box frame for my canvas to be displayed.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. I love hearing from my followers and love to read the comments.

Happy Crafting,

Clare xxx



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.