About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 20 October 2018

Long time no blog!

It's  true to say it has been a very long time since I last blogged! It's been a very difficult year for me health wise but despite that I am still tapping into my creativity as and when I can. I wanted to share with you a little card made with the wonderful Paperartsy/Jofy stamps.



For this card I used the flower stamps from Paperartsy-Jofy set #61.  I stamped, cut out and water coloured them first before adding another layer of colour with coloured pencils.


I tore up some craft card into my desired size, distressed with Spun Sugar distress oxides and applied them to the card.  I added some accents with a white pen and some liquid pearl.

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you have enjoyed your visit?  Remember to stop by the Topflight Stamps online store and check out the amazing selection of online stamps.

Happy Crafting,

Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.