About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 22 February 2015

Fair well half term - mixed media canvas


Well it was my final day of half term today and decided to have a go at a small mixed media canvas. I used a selection of Bee Crafty's stencils and stamps which you can have a look at by clicking on the link here. For my colours I used a selection of dylusion inks which are also available at Bee Crafty.

 

I detailed my art work afterwards using charcoal and I highlighted some areas with my white pen. I rubbed textured area with treasured gold.

 

 

 

That's it for me today, probably until next weekend. Please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to follow to see what crafty mischief I get up to next.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Clare, loving the textures and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare this is amazing I love all the colours and the texture. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is a lovely canvas! Love how you added detail with charcoal and white pen, great detail. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Clare, Wow this canvas is amazing, love those stencils and the gorgeous colours.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is spectacular, love the textures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, fabulous texture! Creative blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.