About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 21 February 2015

Did you know.........

Hello and welcome to my newest followers. I have had trouble in the past with people trying to follow and I'm not sure how but I have managed to resolve the problem. Anyway enough about the techy stuff and back to the crafting. I wanted to share with you that Bee Crafty are now stocking those wonderous little pots of colour explosions known as 'Brushos'

 

For this card I used:

Brushos emerald green, purple and violet

Inspired by Banksy -Hope

Wordage - Dreams come true

 

 

Just sprinkle the little pots of colour, spritz with water and watch the magic happen! After it has dried you can stamp on your chosen image. You don't need a full set of these paints, to start with you can just experiment with two or three colours.

 

So there you have it, the brushos have been unleashed and I am pleased to say I am starting to enjoy this new way of creating. Please feel free to leave a comment or even become a follower.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

6 comments:

  1. The Brusho's look fabulous as does the image and quote -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Clare, loving the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card I love the background you have created. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the background ,must treat myself to some of these stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.