About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 22 January 2018

Paperartsy NEW Jofy 2018 Stamps!

I was absolutely thrilled to be able to work with Jo Firth-Young's latest release from Paperartsy!  This time Jo has created an abundance of large stamps,  large stencils, mini stencils and mini stamps which correspond with each other beautifully!





We all selected  the stamps that we wanted to work so with baited breath, here is a show case of the projects I created for Jo's yummy new release!  Get Ready for a picture heavy post!
















I'm sure you will agree that Jo's beautiful, new stamps are stunning?  The stamp sizes are big which will be exciting news for all Art Journaling fans. Head over to the Paperartsy blog to see what Jo, herself, Keren Baker & Lauren Hatwell have also created!

Happy Crafting,


Clare x x x 

2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic Clare, I love Jo's style and the woman verse 😃

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.