About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 15 January 2018

Paperartsy Flower Burst

 Creativation is nearly upon us and I'm sure there are a lot of excited crafters anticipating all of the wonderful new products that we will be able to use in our projects.  Whilst we are waiting for the new reveals I thought I would revisit one of my favourite stamp sets from last year.



This is a bit of a mash up of Paperartsy Stamps designed by Tracy Scott, along with some of their stencils and some from my stash.



I started off by making a masterboard with Distress Oxides, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry & Twisted Citron.  I stamped the flower from Paperatsy set #ETS07 twice so that I could layer it.  After some fussy cutting it was time to make my background.


After mopping up some of the Distress Ink colours I started to add in stamping and and stencilling in the corresponding colours and also with some smokey grey ink.  More stencilling this time with black acrylic paint.


Remember to take advantage of Topflight's  Pre-Creativation sale where you can save 15% of your entire order!  Just think of all the new products that will soon be arriving at Topflight Stamps!



I'm so excited to see what new goodies are going to be available!  I'll be google eyed on social media watching it all unfold.

Happy Crafting,

Clare

5 comments:

  1. This is fab Clare, love all the different layers and the pop of black xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Clare, great stamps and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, I love Paperartsy. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.