About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 29 January 2018

More From Paperartsy!

Good morning all!  I hope all is well with you today?  I've been playing with some yummy new stamps from Paperartsy, designed by Jo-Firth Young.  They are truly delightful!

 

For this Project I used Jofy set #64 #59Stencil PS081 along with Paperartsy Fresco paints Prawn, Butternut, Coral & Cheesecake.





I brayered a piece of card with the Prawn & butternut paint and stencilled on the leaves with the Cheesecake paint.



On another piece of card, painted with prawn & cheesecake, I stamped the bloom from set #64 and added some doodles and dots with white pen. I fussy cut out and set aside.  On a piece of textured cardstock I stamped the daisy doodle from set #59 to one side.  I mat and layered my card and assembled along with some dies, and added a little bit of string.



Thank you for stopping by today, if you are in the U.S. and you want to purchase these stamps they are available from Topflight Stamps!

Happy Crafting,

Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Clare, fabulous card, loving the design and colours so vibrant. hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always, that flower is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.