About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, and as you can probably tell by my blog name I love to craft. It is a hobby of mine which I fit in my hectic life whilst working as a teaching assistant in a primary school, looking after my son, daughter and hubby Gary. Not forgetting our two mad springer spaniels, Suzi and Jess.

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Clare DT - Leafy Butterflies

Hi there it's time for a Bee Crafty moment and this week I chosen to show you a crafty make with a feminine touch just for Mother's Day.

 

For this card I used:

BEAUTanicals - Maple outline

Wordage - Family masterpiece

Inkables template - basket weave

Inkables template - Alternative circles

Distress inks

Liquid pearls

Black & white pen from stash

 

 

To make this card I blended my chosen distress inks over a masked piece of card to leave a white area at the bottom.

 

On some spare card I blended the same inks and then stamped the maple outline stamp over the top. I fussy cut these and put to one side.

 

Through the basket weave template I inked some black soot and through the circles I blended some spiced marmalade.

 

I used the small maple outline stamp to make my baby butterflies and added some doodles through the middle for the body.

 

After that I stamped on the sentiment in black ink. I then applied my butterfly wings and once again added some doodling for the large butterfly's body.

 

To finish off I added some more doodles to the stencil and some liquid pearls.

 

Thank you for having a look at my blog today. Please feel free to leave a comment and remember to hit the follow button at the top of the page to see what I get up to next.

 

Happy crafting,

 

Clare x x x

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and design. Happy Mother's Day
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so colourful ,,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous, Clare, so colourful and shiny, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colourful and glossy creation. Love the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Clare, A stunning card, love the colours and the doodling.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card I love everything about it. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete