About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 7 March 2015

Clare DT- Greatness Girl and Dylusion inks

Hi I'm back again with my little spot of craftiness for Bee Crafty. Today I have used another of the new Banksy inspired stamps, Greatness Girl.

 

 

For this card I have used:

Banksy inspired - Greatness Girl

Backdrop - Bubblewrap Negative

Inkables template - Metalwork alpha

Inkables template - Multi hearts

Dylusions ink sprays


Black soot distress ink pad

 

 

 

I started off by spraying my dylusions onto white card. Through the metalwork alpha template I sprayed water then flipped it over to use the water on the other side of the template.

Once dried I stamped on the Greatness girl and then randomly stamped the backdrop bubble wrap.

Through the multi hearts Inkables template I blended some black soot distress ink and added some doodles using a white pen from my stash.

 

 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog post today. I'd love to welcome some more followers and feel free to leave your comments below, they are always much appreciated.

 

Crafty hugs,

 

Clare x x x

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Clare, love the stamps and you've put them to great use, loving the gorgeous bright colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Clare, love the background and the stamps look fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really striking creation, I love the colours, and the sentiment is fab! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.