About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 14 September 2014

Moonlit Nights

Has it really been a week since my last blog? I'm back with my weekly Bee Crafty spot and I'm also back to work which has put a huge dent in my crafty time, boo hoo! On the other hand my crafty fellows I still have something to share with you this week.

For this card I have used:


I started off by inking my card background and then heat embossed with black ep the poppy heads stamp.
I wanted to make this a CAS card so I added a simple embossing to my white background before stamping on the sentiment and adding some pearly dots.


Hopefully this week my body will adjust to the shock of being back to work and I will be able to venture into my craft room and have a play.

Crafty hugs,
Clare x x x x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and loving the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and stamped images, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beautiful poppy head stamp - great moody colours for this moonlight effect - super design and sentiment, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up with a few of your posts....Love this, just my favourite type of card, as you know....CAS xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.