About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 28 September 2014

A winters tale

How can we even contemplate winter with the glorious weather we have had today? I'm here with my Bee Crafty weekly spot and this week I have made a christmas card using some of their fabulous Yuletide collection. Of course there are quite a few new additions to this collection so pop on over to the online shop for a peep.

 

For this card I have used:
I stamped the christmas tree using clear embossing ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. After that I brushed on my background using shaded lilac and chipped sapphire. The sentiment was stamped with blue ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I decided to add some stitching detail to the edges of the card using my white pen. Finally I added some snow flakes using liquid pearls and a smattering of glitter. I somehow think that snow is a long way off.
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I love to hear your comments.
Happy crafting,
Clare x x x x
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Clare....very 'cool' looking on a hot day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Clare, fab composition xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, elegant and beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Clare, I love the gorgeous texture and scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Clare. Love the detail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful textures and colours, fabulous Christmas card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.