About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 12 March 2018

Happy Mother'sDay 2018

  It's Clare with you today and I've been playing with a couple of the Paperartsy mini sets this week to create a card ready for mother's day.


Using my brayer I built up layers of paint before reaching for my mini stamp sets to add in some details.  I stamped with JM





Onto some separate card, painted with the corresponding colours, I stamped the flower from JM59, cut out and coloured over the top using pencil crayons to add a little more colour to the bloom.


I printed my own mother's day greeting and attached to the card.  Using the flower stamp I stamped around the edge of my card blank to create a frame before placing the topper onto the card.


Using this cute little teddy from Magda Polakow, I created my second mother's day card along with Visible Image Ripple effect set.  


On a gelli printed background I stamped on top using Distress Oxides and attached my cuddly buddy to the card.



I hope you have enjoyed your visit today?  I love to hear your thoughts and comments.

Happy Crafting.
Clare xxx

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.