About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mid month inspiration

Hi folks,  I'm back with some mid-month inspiration for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.  Our sponsors this month is Indigoblu.  Pop over to the blog to check out the rules and submit your entry to be in with a chance of winning our monthly prize.

 

On a tag, dipped and then stencilled with Distress Oxides, I stamped a feint image of the 'Country House' stamp onto my tag.  I also stamped some of the blooms from Victorian Garden using Vintage
Photo Distress Oxides.
                                                                           
With black Versafine ink pad,  I stamped an additional layer of blooms , the sentiment and the bumble bee.

Thank you for stopping by today, remember to pop over to the blog to check out the rest of the team's wonderful inspiration and enter your project.

Crafty Hugs,

Clare x x x

5 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.