About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Bee Sweet, Bee Mine?

Hi guys I'm back with a little mid month inspiration for you.  The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge theme this month is Sweet Inspiration!  Our Sponsours this month are Stampendous, so to be in with a chance of a $25 gift certificate it's time to get crafty!



Using Dylusion paints, Bubble Gum, Lemon Zest & Vibrant turquoise, I scraped the paints over the 
tag, drying in between changing colours.  I knocked back some areas with white linen.  Time for some mark making!  With the edge of an old gift card I added in some lines, using an old bottle top I stamped on some circles.  Using the flowers from the Whisper Fly stamp set I stamped into the background.






I stamped the cute bumble bee from the Stampendous Whisper Fly set and coloured Neocolour II crayons.  Completed with some sequins and twine my little valentine tag is ready to go.



Now it's your turn, head over to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog, check out the rules and submit your entry! 


Crafty Valentine Hugs,

Clare x x x    
















3 comments:

  1. Super tag Clare and love your play on words. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project! I love the bright colors and the little bee.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.