About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, and as you can probably tell by my blog name I love to craft. It is a hobby of mine which I fit in my hectic life whilst working as a teaching assistant in a primary school, looking after my son, daughter and hubby Gary. Not forgetting our two mad springer spaniels, Suzi and Jess.

Saturday, 26 September 2015

Clare DT - Balloon Girl

Good morning all, I'm hoping that everyone is well in blogland? I'm here today with my weekly Bee Crafty spot.

This week I am bringing to you another Banksy inspired stamp along with some distress inks.

 

For this card I have used:

Banksy Inspired balloon girl

Backdrop borders dandies

Backdrop stamp crackle paint

Wordage - shoot for the moon

Inkables template - harlequin

Distress inks

Liquid pearls

 

Firstly I masked off the moon and blended Salty ocean across the sky. Through the harlequin stencil, using the same colour, I added some diamonds. Using a circle mask I blended through some antique paper distress ink and stamped the crackle paint stamp with some brown ink.

With some vintage photo distress ink, I blended on the bumpy ground and stamped on the dandies backdrop borders along with the balloon girl and wordage sentiment in black ink.

Finally I added some liquid pearls to my dandies and sky.

 

 

It's a busy weekend for myself, I'm off to the craft show at Westpoint, Exeter this weekend which will mean not much crafting but the next best thing, crafty spending.

 

Have a fantastic weekend whatever you may be doing.

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! love the colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare, Your card is gorgeous, love the stamps and the use of the liquid pearls. fabulous colours.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete