About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 9 May 2015

Clare DT- Tree shillouette, Brushos and three cards!

The weekend is upon us yet again and i for one am overjoyed. Even though it has been a four day working week it seemed much longer. Well i am here with my Bee Crafty slot and this week I have brought to you three cards using one stamp, the fabulous Beautanicals tree shillouette stamp. Along with the stamp, for each card I used Brushos and embossing powder. The cards are all different in many ways but i have kept the technique similar. I will post the links for additional products used with the photos.

 

 

For this make I stamped the tree with watermark ink and heat embossed with clear powder. After that I sprinkled the brushos over the tree and spritzed with water to explode the colour. Once dried I randomly stamped Crackle paint stamp and used the Inkables easy frame heart mask and mini blending tool along with tea dye distress ink to ink my heart frame. To finish i applied liquid pearls around the heart.

 

 

 

 

 

In the above card once the Brushos were dry I went over the tree coloured areas with a Wink of stella brush.

 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by at my blog. Remember to hit the follow button if you have enjoyed looking at my blog. I love to hear your comments you can leave them below.

 

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, fabulous cards, I love the way the tree has been used to create three different looks. Fab colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. Especially the blue /green one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Especially the blue /green one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW These are all stunning Clare! I love the gorgeous designs and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Wow these are all amazing, such gorgeous colors.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards, love the colours, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Clare they are all amazing I love the colours and the designs. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning cards, Clare.....love them all, but adore the centre colours of the second card they're fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Clare, these are wonderful cards, love all the effect you have achieved, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning projects; adore them all. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.