About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 26 October 2014

Like a bat out of hell!

 

Hello fellow bloggers I'm back with my Bee Crafty spot for the week and I'm using what has turned out to be a very versatile stamp indeed.

 

For this card I have used:

All Hallows' bat stamp

All Hallows' Happy Halloween stamp

Distress inks

Silver embossing powder

Glossy accents

Clear embossing powder

White fine line pen

 

 

To make this card I started off with stamping a black bat in the centre of the card. I then stamped the bat randomly using pumice stone, weathered wood and another grey ink pad from my stash. After that I added some doodles to my black bat using a white fine line pen. I then proceeded to stamp using the wavy edge of the bat wings to create a border. I stamped the sentiment in black and added some clear embossing powder. Using the same technique I stamped around the edge of a black piece of card using a watermark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. After I assembled the card I applied glossy accents to the black, doodled bat for a bit of dimension.

 

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog, I love hearing your thoughts and comments. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend whatever you may be doing.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x x

 

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Clare.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate Halloween cards, but think this is brilliant! Very clever way of using the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.