About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy Ever After challenge at Oak House Studios


Hurrah it's the holidays, although I officially finished on Friday, today feels like the first day.  I've been catching up with some essential chores and was in hospital with my daughter Sophie yesterday while she was having a small procedure on her ears.  Hopefully I won't be listening to an over loud TV anymore!  Bless her, she was very brave and it has caused no end of discomfort for her so hopefully now we can have a lovely summer holiday.

Back to the challenge.  Oak House Studios are offering a stunning £40 pounds worth of goodies for this months challenge 'Happy Ever After'.  All you have to do is use one of their fantastic products be it a stamp, spray inks or an ink pad.  They have recently added some new stamp lines and some delicious new colours to the spray ink range.  Pop over HERE and check out their fabulous range of products.

Here are my DT offerings for the Happy Ever After challenge.





That's me for today.  I hope you are all coping with is heat.  All my windows and doors are wide open at the moment.  I hope to be back later in the week with some new makes.  Got lots of idea bubbling around in my head at the moment so need to put pen to paper and then get crafting.

Big hugs,

Clare x x x x



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.