About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Wednesday 4 June 2014

I am so proud to be designing for...........

Last week I heard from the lovely Lynnda at Oak House Studios and was very excited to find that she has invited me onto her design team.  This means that I get to experiment with the lovely colour chemistry ink sprays, pads and super stamps.  I was even more excited when I arrived home today to find a box full of goodies to start me on my way.

This months challenge is something blue.  Here is my first contribution to this months colour themed challenge.




First I spritzed the card with Spode blue and pearly silver ink sprays, this instantly transformed the card into a beautiful pearlescent background.  I then sponged with my Sea Blue ink pad through a stencil and added some detail with a white pen from my stash.



  On a separate piece of card I stamped and heart embossed  the butterfly from the triple butterfly stamp set with silver detail embossing powder. After that I fussy cut out the butterfly and then spritzed with the Spode blue.



Returning to the background I stamped the sentiment from the set and then randomly stamped English garden words in sea blue.

All of these amazing stamps and inks are available here at http://www.oakhousestudio.com

That's a mid week blog from me.  I hope that you are all good out there.  Am looking forward to the weekend so I can raid my new crafting goodies and start my next creation.

Crafty hugs,


Clare x x x 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your DT post! Your first DT card is fabulous, lovely design and beautiful colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.